Aside from that news, I'm doing pretty well. Just trying to make it through this last week of school and then finals. Slowly but surely...I had a great weekend! General Conference was wonderful (when isn't it?). Work is good, I'm having a lot of fun running in my new running shoes (they are amazing!!! My old ones were too heavy, like big clunkers on my feet haha). I'm already getting really excited to have my family all together here in Utah in June. We're staying at a cabin for 4 days just hanging out together and having fun! I miss my parents and Julie, I'm excited to see them! I guess that's most the news so far.
P.S. Isn't April supposed to be kinda warm?? Well, I guess it's rainy weather, and that's better than snow :) Me and the rain get along. Can't say the same for snow.
Oh, and my friend Julia always puts sweet pictures on her blog just for fun and I love it. So here's some happy pictures I've found, in celebration of rainy days :)
I LOVE Singing in the Rain!!!
;)
And who can forget the rainbows after the rain :)
This next thing has nothing to do with anything. It just made me laugh when I saw it! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment