Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring is probably my favorite, after Fall of course

I'm just loving this weather. It's like the automatic relaxer/happiness inducer. Everyone seems to be a little less stressed (haha, ironic that I say that, finals start tomorrow). But I'm not stressed. I kind of feel like I'm on cruise control. Don't know if that's good or bad. I don't know if I'm a good test taker or a bad one. Because I don't usually stress "enough" for them. I stress when I'm doing projects or assignments or studying. But once I get to the test I think my brain just goes "Okay, you either know it or you don't, so give it a shot." It was kind of like the feeling I had when I got on the plane to go to Ukraine. I was nervous beforehand, just because I'm a worrier, thinking "Crap, what if we crash? What if I get lost in Ukraine?" But once I was on board I thought, "Well, there's no need to be nervous now. Won't do you one bit of good at this point. Here we go." Haha! So, all in all, I think I'm a stress-er up until the point where it's completely useless. I don't know if I ought to have hit that point yet, when it comes to finals, but I think I have...:) Plus, I've only got 3 more to take. Here we go.
P.S. Does anyone else just love sunflowers?? My favorite. I think I started loving them when I was little and would read the book "Wild, Wild, Sunflower Child, Anna" It's a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment