Today I had a fun experience. I was just walking on campus after getting off the phone and I was really happy. Apparently, it was written all over my face, because this random kid said to me, "Looks like someone got a call that made them happy." I was like, "Yes! I am happy! How could you tell?!" :) It was just funny to have someone notice that. Yeah. Smiling can really make a difference in your day. Have you ever tried that? When you are really mad or sad and just said to yourself, "Let's see what happens if I FORCE myself to smile." And then you try and you usually just end up laughing because it feels so ridiculous. Sometimes it's the miracle cure...:)
P.S. Winter classes, DONE! Just finals. Eeeaasy. Well, not really, but I was actually more stressed for these last days of class because of every last little thing due. Bring on the finals. And then a break!....well, for like 5 days. Then spring classes. Yay. But I'm actually excited to stay for spring. I never have and I've heard it's usually pretty fun. I've never been at BYU when it's warm and nice the whole time. Should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment