Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seattle Photos!

Yes, I stole these from my amazing friends at work :) Top to bottom: 
1. At our training with immigration people, it was pretty interesting! Be careful, I just might deport you! Haha, as if I could.
2. In front of the Space Needle!
3. Being silly like always.
4. Piled on top of each other after our loooong drive!
5. With adorable Julia...and Dr. Settle. The "boss" :)
6. Walking around the city :)
7. Group picture at the house of a friend of Dr. Flores. She and her husband were so nice! Seriously, you felt like you were the most important person in the world when you were in her home. I hope my home will be like that :)
8. Holding up our special dollar bills! The lady's husband was from Iran and they told us about some Persian traditions. One is to get a dollar bill at the beginning of spring, and then the next year you take it back to who gave it to you (usually a dad or something) and they give you double! And it keeps growing, 1,2,4,8...Her husband even wrote "Happy new year" on them in Farsi for us! (Is that how you spell Farsi??)
9. At the Seattle Temple. One of my favorite parts of the trip. It was beautiful. The grounds were so GREEN. My favorite :)
10. Jessica and I. Love this girl! She makes me laugh so much!
11. This picture kind of sums up the feel of our office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment