Monday, March 1, 2010

Life AFTER Ukraine :)

So, with some encouragement from girls at work, I've decided to start posting on here again, just for fun. I actually kind of missed it. I probably won't have as exciting of stories as I did in Ukraine, but it's all good. Life is still interesting :) I had a good day today. Number one, it was sunny and "warm." Number two, emails from Chance (I'm listing these in order of occurance, not importance, haha!). He said, and I quote, "Can you believe it's already March 2010? Holy cookies on a Christmas tree." No idea where that one came from. I guess from Chance's brain. Many things originate there. Number three, I am officially accepted into the Elementary Education program!!! My letter came today (finally!) That was a very good feeling. Number four, I went running with Jessica. That's always a good time :) I'm hoping to do the Rex Lee Run in a couple weeks! I did it last year. I think I was in better running shape last year. But I think I've still got it in me. Either way, I'm gonna try, so we'll find out :) I guess that's all for now. Oh, yeah, some new things. I love my job! I work at the International Services Office at BYU and it's going well. I'm still learning something new, oh, about every 5 seconds, but it's slowly coming along :) I love all the people I work with. I actually look forward to going to work and seeing people. I'm really glad I found this job, I was stressed trying to find a job after Ukraine. After applying several places, with only rejections, I got this one. It is pefect, just what I had hoped I would find, and office job (not a food job again) on campus. School is also going great, my classes aren't too bad this semester. I should enjoy it now...it looks like until I graduate I'll have 16 credits a semester :( Okay. I think that is all for now :) Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. It's fun to have a way to catch up on your life! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS ON GETTING INTO THE PROGRAM!!! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricci, I agree it's so nice to have a way to keep up with people! By the way...you're getting married!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm so happy for you. I got your invite and your picture is ADORABLE. I don't think I'll be able to make it to the bridal shower, but I hope everything goes just perfectly for you :) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your acceptance into E.E.!! That's awesome...you're awesome.

    Oh...and "Holy cookies on a Christmas tree"...that was MY trademark phrase. Okay... so it wasn't. I have NO idea where that came from. Leave it to Chance to say something funky like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, you should come to Utah. One, I'd like to see you. Two, I want to meet your family! But it's cold and snowy today :( So I'll let you know when things clear up and then you can come up promptly :)

    ReplyDelete