Our host family, the Bilousavas, on our sister Yulia's 7th birthday :)
At the Kiev temple site, when the statue Moroni was put on. This was amazing. Easily one of my favorite parts of this entire trip.
Emily and I in Budapest, Hungary.
My friend KayAnna and I in Vienna, Austria.
This was on our drive to Dresden, Germany. We just thought this was gorgeous scenery.
Prague, Czech Republic. It was beautiful.
We loved the architecture in Prague :)
Ukrainians LOVE to take pictures up close to plants and flowers. We were kind of confused when our host mom asked us to kneel down by this tree for a picture but we later realized that's just how they do it. :)
Emily has even more pictures than I had, so we definitely need to show you our full albums :)

Hey Anna,
ReplyDeleteI am Jamie (Allen) Ordyna sister-in-law. Whew, what a mouthful. Anyway, my younger sister is going to Ukraine in two weeks with ILP. She was hoping to talk to someone and ask them a few questions. If you get a chance to email that would be wonderful. Her name is Lisa : hotgarlicksauce73@yahoo.com
Right now she has questions about boots and clothing. They have told her to wear dark colors, no sweatshirts, or ski jackets. She has no idea if she should buy winter boots in the USA or buy them there. She knows it will be winter...so cold. Anyway, thanks so much. I went to Kunming, China several years ago. It was the adventure of a lifetime. You are so cute.
P.S. I love Jamie. She is amazing. You would be the luckiest girl in the whole world to have her as a sister-in-law :).
Hey that's awesome! I will email your sister! She is going to have a blast! Although, I will say, it is FREEZING there right now! It got pretty cold just before we left. But she'll be fine :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree that Jamie is amazing. I've only met her in person once, but I can already tell. I hope I will be lucky enough to call her sister-in-law soon!