Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm coming home...



We had our last day of school today. It's all done. I don't really know what to feel, and I do not like it. I feel displaced because I don't want to be in Ukraine because of the fact that I do want to come home but I don't want to leave because...this is home! It's such an odd feeling. I will miss the Bilousava family. More than I can even describe. I guess I just have to focus on what an incredible thing it has been to meet them and become FAMILY. It makes me happy to think about that blessing. So maybe I'll just try to focus on that to get me through. I love all of you at home so much. I can't wait to see you! Please don't think I'm annoying if I talk about Ukraine for a while when I get home. These four months of my life have been a life all their own. And it has been amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment