Just thought everyone might (or might not) care to know that I now really like tomatoes. I've never liked them my entire life and only recently started liking them on hamburgers but being here in Ukriane I now love them, even plain! Maybe it's because they tasted very familiar when I first got here. Who knows. Mom and Dad, aren't you proud? Now you never have to ask "Are you sure you don't want any of these tomatoes?" at dinner again. :)
P.S. Our ILP group "Hoedown Throwdown" dance for the branch talent show last night was a hit! :) It was so much fun!
P.S.S. My host mom told my little host sister Yulia that Emily and I will leave in a couple weeks and she was so shocked and said "What? Will they come back?!" and when she said "Maybe...but probably not" Yulia said "It is impossible!" and almost started crying. :(:(:( I feel your pain Yulia. Goodbyes suck. Big time. I'm sure December 17 will be one of the hardest days of my life.
Hooray for Tomatoes! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you time there is drawing to a close...I can still remember when you were excited to go....wasn't that just yesterday?