Monday, August 1, 2011

Milne Family Reunion 2011

My parents started our own family reunion a couple of years ago starting with a trip to San Francisco. This year was just as awesome. We went to a cabin in the mountains around Cedar City and we had the best time fishing and kayaking at the lake, riding dirtbikes, roasting s'mores by a campfire, playing card games, watching movies and basically just having so much fun together! Here's proof!


This little girl was adorable on the fishing day. She actually caught a fish with her little pink fishing pole, no joke!
He likes bananas.


First night, me asleep on Chance. Big surprise.


Nothing was funnier than watching Chance and Stephen tighten each other's little life jackets!


Putting sunscreen on hairy legs is not the easiest thing, we discovered!


This was the first time we'd done this together since before Chance's mission! I was super excited.








If you can see it, I have a wet paper towel with ice on my finger...I burned it on the dirtbike and it HURT.



Playing football with Stephen...

Stephen's "action" pose.

Is there really an explanation needed?




From way back when...



I asked Savannah if this was her fort. No. It was her princess castle. Of course.




What a great few days.

1 comment: