Chance and TJ are best buds!
We had an awesome time at lava hot springs in idaho. The water was so warm! I loved playing with TJ and teaching him how to swim. I showed off some dives and the Allens sure loved watching!(Chance wrote that) I even jumped off the second platform with Carson! He was not even scared at all and it was about 25 feet. One of the funnest parts was watching Sage. She loved the warm water, not like the last time at Brigham City Pool where she HATED the water! She kept on splashing the water and getting her face wet! HAHA! It was so darn cute and funny! We sure do love these nephews and niece of ours! So sad they are leaving soon :(
Ps...Chance wrote the title
Ooh! I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys have been having lots of family fun lately! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete