These are from our drive in movie to see Harry Potter with Jake and Kara. It was so fun! We have no pictures of Kara because she didn't want pregnant pictures even though she is beautiful pregnant! I'm sure I'll feel the same when I'm pregnant but since I'm not the pregnant one I always just think pregnant women are beautiful. Anyway, we went to the movie then stayed the night in a hotel in SLC. It was the perfect mini-vacation, just to get out of Provo for a bit. Especially this summer, because we just go to work every day, and before that, just school and work all the time since getting married, Chance and I really appreciate mini-vacations.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Oh hey more pictures!
These are from our drive in movie to see Harry Potter with Jake and Kara. It was so fun! We have no pictures of Kara because she didn't want pregnant pictures even though she is beautiful pregnant! I'm sure I'll feel the same when I'm pregnant but since I'm not the pregnant one I always just think pregnant women are beautiful. Anyway, we went to the movie then stayed the night in a hotel in SLC. It was the perfect mini-vacation, just to get out of Provo for a bit. Especially this summer, because we just go to work every day, and before that, just school and work all the time since getting married, Chance and I really appreciate mini-vacations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha Anna you're so nice :) We had so much fun on this trip! For our next getaway I'm thinking...tropical?? haha. Someday...
ReplyDelete