This Valentine's Day we met up with Chance's family in SLC at City Creek and got food and hung out together. It was awesome! Sara and her boys were in town while Chaz is gone for the month of February doing some kind of training so it was perfect that the clinic I work at closed early on Valentine's day so that I could join everybody. They were actually all going to meet up on the 21st but when they heard I had this day off they changed it, which was so nice because I usually miss evening things!
Reese!! Not yet a month old!! She is precious.
Haha, oh Kate.
Ammon didn't feel like smiling :)
Sage, on the other hand, will never turn down the chance to smile for a picture. Well, I guess that's not counting the last one at the bottom, haha.
Cute cousin buddies, Treyson and Marek.
Singing!
Treyson turned 6 just a few days before so we celebrated with this very special cake that Jamie had to call ALL around for. Oh kids...haha.
Kate's face hahaha! She's like, "Fetch me my bottle!"
Nixan and Carson, studly boys!
Ever seen so many Allen girls in one picture?? This was the one shot where Sage looked, all the rest were just the back of her pink hat, haha! Chance's mom got all the baby girls these hats for Valentine's day! Sara, we should have gotten you in this picture, too!!
Man, nothing beats family.
Oh, and one more picture. This is part of some Valentine notes and treats Chance laid out for Kate and I. It made me laugh so much cause isn't that just so Chance? I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment