Haha I almost thought of titling this "Days of Our Lives" and as funny as that would have been, I decided against it :) That's probably my least favorite part of blogging, coming up with titles.
I chose this title because I'm trying to remember to take more everyday pictures, so that family far away can see more of what's going on with us. So here we go.
Loving her new walker while I make dinner.
This one absolutely cracks me up!! Look at how huge her cheeks look! Chance does sometimes call her chipmunk...
Happy girl, after her bath.
I blow dried Kate's hair for the first time for fun. It made it super shiny but then clips wouldn't stay in, haha. Kate didn't really think much of it, but she liked when I blew warm air on her feet.
I love my happy girl.
We babysat Savannah and Kylar the other night. We watched Lion King and pretended our fort was our cave :) I love these kids.
xo
So cute. Miss that girl! She's getting so big! Where in the world did you find a walker?! We looked EVERYWHERE for one and no where sold them anymore. They kept saying they were too dangerous (whatever) we ended up with the Exersaucer which ended up being fine since Emery would have just ran away in a walker anyway. But still. We looked all over the place.
ReplyDelete