Monday, December 31, 2012

new year's celebration


What are your plans for New Year's Eve? As you can see above, our schedule is pretty much set :) These two have been sick all weekend :( Well, Chance started getting a cold last week and it just got worse and was actually strep. I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten this sooner because it has been going around like crazy! Just one night at work we had like 4 or 5 positive strep tests on patients. I've never gotten it (knock on wood). Then Saturday, Kate came down with a fever and small cough. After her fever stayed between 100 and 102 for 24 hrs with medicine, I took her to the instacare on Sunday. I know it's rare for babies to get strep but I was just nervous, especially since her fever didn't go away and other nasty things like croup and the flu have been making the rounds a lot, too. Luckily, she seems to have just picked up some kind of virus and it didn't seem to be anything really serious. The picture below is proof that she really feels crappy. She only wants to cuddle and sleep on my chest. As of now, my immune system is still going strong so I'm hoping in the next couple days we're all back to normal!


Have a happy (and healthy!) New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment