First of all, this is what getting dressed consists of these days...
And...Christy is in town!!!! Yessss! Although, I haven't seen her much :(. I had to stay in Provo doing a GINORMOUS teacher work sample and my ESL endorsement portfolio while the Allens went to St. George. So. jealous.
We were trying to get one with them rubbing my belly haha.
In the midst of all the pages and pages of my TWS, I did get the highlight of going to this awesome baby shower for my sister Emily and my friend Robin. They are due right around the same time and are both having boys!
I would have taken more baby shower pictures but I had to rush back for my ESL exit interview. Ah, slowly I will get over this mountain of student teaching stuff! Oh and on a side note, I've become a pansy. I once lived 2 years without Chance. Now he's gone for a few days and I'm such a baby! I think I'm losing my cutting edge. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment