Haha, I always try to put pictures up in the order they were taken but then blogger always posts them opposite order. Oh well :) This first one is from camping with our good friends Jake and Kara just last night! I'm trying to get better at taking pictures, but it is a slow process as this one picture is the only one I took while camping :) We had so much fun with Jake and Kara, they are some of our favorite people to be with. It's always two things: relaxed and funny :)
This is from my 10K a few weeks back!! Chance was so nice and sat at the finish line to greet me and take pictures! He kept yelling my name but apparently I was super focused cause I didn't even hear him and look until like the fifth time he called. Running is serious business!
Oh, if you want to get me riled up, just ask me about the two buffoons who were behind me during the race. Sheesh...
With beautiful baby Sage in Texas. At Christy's wedding just recently, Chance was holding Sage and then the photographer, who knew Chance was my husband, said, "Oh and that's your baby right?" Haha, what a compliment, I wish!
Run Anna Run! I wish I could have been there with Chance, cheering you on! And yes, I will need to hear about the buffoons soon.
ReplyDelete