Saturday, December 11, 2010
Too funny...
Okay, so Chance and I have had some funny moments with communication since we've been married. We laughed pretty hard about them so I thought I'd share one :) It was when we went to the grocery store the other week. I went to get juice while Chance was choosing some medicine for his cold. I was looking at the kinds and I thought "Oh, orange juice sounds good! But I don't think Chance likes it...I'll get apple, he likes that." So I put it in the cart. Then I go and see some onion bagels. Those were my favorite when I was younger and I haven't had them in forever. So of course I grab them. Then I meet up with Chance. He sees the bagels and goes and grabs strawberry cream cheese. I'm like, "No, I have onion bagels" as in, cream cheese would be gross with them. Chance interpreted that differently. I didn't see, but he took out the onion bagels and grabbed blueberry and cinnamon raisin. We check out. Once we are out of the store I realize my prized onion bagels are missing! I'm like, "Wait what happened to the bagels?" and Chance says, "Oh I traded them because you said you accidentally got onion. So I got blueberry and cinnamon raisin, 2 for 5 dollars!" ...Haha! Then I unload the apple juice and I say, "Oh you'll be happy, I got you apple juice, not orange juice cause you don't like it." He looks at me and says, "Who said I don't like orange? I love it! That sounds so good right now. I don't like oranges, not orange juice..." ...Second haha! Oh man. Once we realized what we had done, both actually thinking of the other, but messing up, we laughed the whole way home. It was so so funny! Chance was like, "Man I was even proud of myself for getting that deal on those bagels for you!" Hahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ha! That was HILARIOUS!!! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete