Chance and I were sealed together as an eternal family on September 25 at 11:15 am!!! :) The only way I can describe the day is wonderful. I wish that I could just re-live it all. I just remember feeling peaceful and overwhelmed at the same time, and so so happy. I had a feeling I might cry and I did. After we had both said yes, that was when it hit me. It was a great feeling. What is amazing to me is how quickly it feels like we really are a family (because we are, duh!). We are TOGETHER. I know I am new at it, but I'm loving being married. Also, it was so awesome to see friends and family come to support us. We felt so loved. Oh here's something funny from the day. When I threw the bouquet, my little sister Julie caught it! Immediately my dad started waving his arms and saying, "No, no!" Haha! That's his last single daughter, I have a feeling he might hold on tight :) I don't have my pictures yet, but I'll just steal some that some people put on facebook :)





Hooray! I LOVE your wedding pics (the ones you took before the wedding!). I can't wait to see all of your sister's pictures.....I bet they're awesome!
ReplyDeleteanna! congrats girl! i can't believe it! it seriously feels like just yesterday that we were working at jamba juice and talking about missionaries :) you looked absolutely lovely in those pictures. i'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! It was beautiful! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!! Jake and I are so excited to have more "married friends!!" So please don't be strangers....!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! i am so happy for you two...plus happy to see pictures...YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete