...for putting up wedding photos before I'm married :). But we took couples photos last Saturday at the temple because we won't have time on our wedding day (in two days!!) and plus, it's nice to have them done. My sister Heidi took these :) This one is one of my favorites.
So...I am marrying Chance on Saturday. It's so funny because I remember clearly when I was home for Christmas after my first semester at college. Chance and I hadn't started dating yet, but we were great friends. And I liked him. I was running with my sister Emily and talking to her about it and she was like, "Heck, you should date the guy. He still has to go on a mission, it's not like you're gonna get married or anything." Haha! Ohh, it's funny how life turns out :) It's hard to explain everything I feel. All good things :) It's like I'm super excited but also super calm. Funny, seeing as it's pretty much the biggest day of our lives. But I also kinda like it that way :) Some things about the wedding planning have been stressful, but overall I feel like our engagement was fairly relaxed. Oh, hey, I just thought of the perfect word to describe how I feel. Happy. :)
Here's one more picture, just because.


Anna, I'm so excited for you. Being married is wonderful. Have a beautiful special day! P.s. what temple? Is it Timp?
ReplyDelete