For this first birthday, Kate had not one, but two parties! Basically, two different weekends worked best for both sides of the family so we celebrated twice! Once up at Chance's parents with a little dinner and once down here at our place with a birthday lunch. It was all so fun. My favorite thing was when you could tell Kate knew people were singing for her. She would kind of look around calmly like, "That's right, keep singing." Gosh, I love this little girl.
These first pictures are from dinner at Chance's parent's.
Kate and Nixon
Singing for Kate! She looked so cute in the dress Grandma Allen bought her.
"What do I do with this?"
So proud of herself standing!!
Katie, Jake, Kara (and baby girl #2!)
These next ones are from the party at our house.
I really loved how this sign turned out!!
Brooke and Charlie
Savannah and Kylar
Stephen, Savannah, Kylar, Heidi, Daniel, Emily
I think Chance has earned the role of "official birthday cake maker." He does an awesome job!! Also, he is so handsome :)
This one below is my most favorite of all of these!
Barely touching her cupcake. That is still a big step for Kate! I don't think she's really a fan of getting messy. Although, I didn't take her dress off because I assumed she would do the same as before and not get it on herself. Bad choice, as she did get a little on her dress. I really hope that comes out because Chance and I loved that dress that we picked out!
Happy birthday Kate! We hope you loved your two parties for your first birthday haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment