Jake and Kara invited us to go with them to the zoo on Saturday and of course we couldn't turn that down! Kara and I actually talked about going on Thursday when it would be less busy, but then decided Saturday was better so that Jake and Chance could come. We laughed because both of them were so happy when we changed it to Saturday :) We both felt pretty lucky to have husbands who want to spend time with family above anything else. Of course, it was packed on Saturday, but so worth it to be all together!
We love being with the Welkers. And all I gotta say is if this next little girl about to join their family is as cute as Emery, they will be all set!!
You are just so freaken sweet :) I'm SOOO glad you guys were able to come with us! And I'm glad we changed it to Saturday too! I love Kate's pictures on the swings, she loved those. So freaken cute. It is going to be so fun when Kate is older and can play with Emery! We sure do love you guys!!
ReplyDelete