Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Emily!

My sister turned 25 on Monday! We went out to breakfast to celebrate and here are some pictures.

Daniel and Heidi (isn't he the most beautiful little boy? I think so!)

I love this girl. She is so sweet with the babies. It is so cute to watch! Especially since I remember the moment when she came as a baby herself!
The most loving little boy ever. Also the craziest little boy ever! As evidenced from the little bruise on his face :)

Emily and Daniel, Heidi, Kylar, and Savannah, Kate and myself

I have to say the best is yet to come as far as birthday celebrations are concerned. We are all going to see Batman on Saturday. Can't. Wait.

1 comment:

  1. O my gosh! You three sisters and your beautiful kids! How wonderful to have you all living close!

    ReplyDelete