So, Chance and I are really loving our new apartment! This is the first time since we've been married that we are not in a basement and I have to say my favorite part is all the LIGHT! We're on the top floor and can leave the windows open day and night. Love that! Some other things we love about this place are the location (one block from the grocery store and within walking distance from BYU) and that it has a washer/dryer AND a dishwasher! We have not had a dishwasher since getting married so this is a very welcome change!! Since I've been using my time cleaning lately and since I haven't posted any pictures of it yet, I figured I'd show it off now (it also occurred to me that this is probably the cleanest my home will ever be for the next 20 plus years or so, so I took the opportunity!) They are a little blurry, as I am still very inexperienced using this camera! Enjoy!
 |
| Living room/kitchen area |
 |
| This is kind of the miscellaneous room/baby room/guest room. As a side note, that red exercise ball has been a lifesaver! It's basically the one thing I can sit on comfortably for more than 10 minutes. Plus, I've heard they are helpful in labor. A big thank you to Chance's mom for getting that for me!! |
 |
| Bathroom-We love how much space there is in here! Biggest bathroom we've had. |
 |
| Hallway between bedrooms and bathroom |
 |
| Our bedroom. See all the light!! |
 |
| Had to include a picture of baby girl's spot next to our bed :) |
Can't wait for the memories this apartment will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment