I personally hate this typical pregnant pose but I don't know a better way to show this growing baby!
She has been moving more lately which is so fun and actually makes Chance and I laugh. The other night while we were trying to go to sleep she was basically doing a tap dance. Chance and I were cracking up because she would not quit with these tiny little taps over and over! Other than that she will kick in the morning and any other time I'm hungry. Oh and after I eat she'll usually kick around.
There's nothing else really unusual happening. I don't have any weird cravings that are consistent (every once and a while, fruity or tangy things like juice are the only thing I want...that's been happening my whole pregnancy) and my body still feels relatively normal but it is getting more and more awkward all the time! I definitely notice a lack of coordination if I run at all. :) I hear the baby grows a lot near the end so in the next three months I'll bet there will be a more noticeable difference for my body. Sleeping is still semi-okay, except that Chance and I have now switched sides of the bed so it's easier for me to get up and go to the bathroom. At least 3 times a night is usual now. I just love it so so much...
But really, I feel lucky. I don't have much to complain about which is so nice for me because student teaching is still a ton of work (I'm the one planning and teaching all day now). 3 1/2 more weeks of that, by the way, which I am so so excited about! I love being with these kids, but graduation is so close I can taste it! I'm with third grade now, which is great, but I think I still do have a soft spot for the older grades. The thing that I love when they're older is that you can get to know them a lot better, in my opinion. You can have real class discussions and just talk to them on a level that is more personal. Still, third grade with the class I'm in now is so much fun! The kids make me laugh all the time! For example, the other day I saw something that made me laugh and made my heart melt. My class was doing this math timing thing and some kids, who had already passed it, were allowed to "coach" the other kids, kind of just be a support person. Well, there was this one pair of boys. The one doing the coaching was so so cute! When the other kid would get one right he would just smile and shake his shoulder and whisper, "Yeah!" and then the other kid would also get a big smile on his face! This kept going until they were done timing and it was so awesome to see. Sometimes you want to strangle the kids, it's true. But more often, if you are paying attention, you see the things that make you feel so lucky to be in the room with them. I really do love teaching...
No comments:
Post a Comment