
Chance's best friend got married yesterday and it was wonderful! We know both Judd and Taylor really well so it was so fun to get to see two friends tie the knot. I just had to post these pictures cause I think they are funny. The first, is from our wedding. You may notice that Judd and Taylor are not standing together :). Our wedding just happened to fall in a 2-3 week block that they were not "together." I just love it, because I called it that the breakup wouldn't last and sure enough, they were soon dating again. The second picture is at their wedding yesterday. Just goes to show how sometimes life can have wonderful twists and turns :) I thought it was cute to see these two pictures side by side, don't you? Here's a couple more:
Good day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment