Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm getting married :):)

I just felt like writing this, just because. Most people already know, that Chance got home June 26, and that he proposed to me on August 8 and we are getting married September 25 :) Things are very good! It's been a tad crazy, with wedding planning, finding an apt (which we did!!), working full time (which I am grateful to be doing) and getting ready for school to start. But still, it's the good kind of crazy. The happy crazy.


Also...I have new nephew!!! Kylar David!!! He was born just last week and he is perfect...I am in love with the little guy. It is so fun to hear my niece Savannah, his older sister say "Dis beby Kyar. He sleeping. He nice. He cute..." Haha! It is so awesome. My sister Heidi is amazing. She just had her new baby and she still has been so awesome (before and after having him) helping me with wedding stuff. For example, she took our engagements (see above). I love you Heidi!!! You are the best mom and sister!!! 

Here's a picture of my niece and nephew :)
 


Oh, and it has also been awesome having my mom here in Utah. I forget how nice that is to have her so close. I know my dad and little sister have been missing her, but I kinda want to keep her here!

Just for fun, these are my wedding colors :)
:)

2 comments: