Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pictures at last! :)

Here we go! Finally, I am able to show pictures of my new home! These are in no particular order. And these aren't all of them, because it takes so long to put them on the blog! But I added all of them on facebook :) Enjoy!

Why are these all coming out sideways! Sheesh! Oh, well, just turn your head cause I don't have time to switch them (and I'm too lazy to figure out how at the moment, haha) This is Illia and myself. His face in this picture does not reveal his personality at all. He is the funniest, bounciest 4 year old! I love him!
Emily and I after the first day of school celebration thingy.


A view of our kitchen. Lyuda keeps us well fed! She'll say "Eat more, eat more!" and we have to say "But we're stuffed already!" Haha. I've loved everything she has made so far. Kitchen table. It has sunflowers on it :) I love sunflowers!
Our bed :) I don't know why this came out turned sideways like this but oh well. This is our bathroom :) Toilet, washing machine. This is the most thrilling picture, I'm sure :) Emily and I at this big square in Kiev, I'm not sure what it is called. Ooops! After our second day of teaching. Just a little tired :) Yulia and Illia!!! Two of the cutest kids on the planet! This is our wonderful host family!! Minus Yulia, the little girl, who was in class. From L to R, Illia, Jenya, Lyuda, me, and Emily (and the Ukrainian flag behind us :) It's blue and yellow, my high school colors :) The view from our window at home :) Ukrainian money! (the grievna) About 8.4 grievna equals one U.S. dollar. Some of the group! L to R, Jessica (our head teacher), Alena, Emily, me, Genevieve, and Kirsten. We really do have an awesome group! I love it. Oh, this was my one picture from Germany, when we had a layover there :). I should be getting more though because we will spend one day there on one of our big trips...in only about 3 weeks!!! I can't wait! We're going to Austria, Germany, Czech Republic and Hungary. I think that's all of them. I am so excited!!! It'll be a nine day trip. Sweet.














No comments:

Post a Comment