A few weeks ago, Chance was about to jump in the shower with Kate and when he took off his shirt it fell over Kate's head! So we put her arms in and got some of these silly pictures. Doesn't she look like a baby vampire? :) We also had some hilarious pictures of Kate's bum, when the shirt got caught up, but we're not gonna share those with the internet world :).
Next, these are some pictures we took Saturday at Cherry Hill with the Welkers and our nephews. We took the boys so their mommy could get some work done around the house (her husband, Chance's brother, just left for Afghanistan this week). We had a blast and definitely got our fill of the sun and water!
I love you, summer! Please don't leave yet!
Those are cute pictures! I wish I would've seen them before I just barely did my Cherry Hill post! I would've stolen them! ;) haha
ReplyDelete