Sunday, April 14, 2013

the adventures of kate

This girl is officially on the move! She took her time with it but now that she is crawling she is unstoppable! I will seriously turn around for a second and she is across the room and down the hallway. I love it.


I looked over and saw baby feet sticking out of the corner between the couches...



...and I found Kate playing with one of her toys there. She liked it for a while, then started getting mad when she couldn't get back out. :)



Kate loves to play peek-a-boo with Chance over the edge of the couch. She thinks it's hilarious! (Bad lighting again, sorry!)






Pinned ya!


Her face when she knows the tickle torture is coming! She cracks up!


This was hilarious. Kate loves the computer. Chance was watching a show on it (Prison Break, my new addiction. I love when I pick up on shows after the fact because then I don't have to wait between episodes! I love and hate that cause I can get pretty obsessed...:)) and Kate kept crawling to get it. He would move it but she would just keep going after it. She was like the energizer bunny!





This girl...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment