Last night my awesome friend Ashley (she is married to Chance's roommate Devin from freshman year), took me out for a surprise girl's night! It was seriously the sweetest thing and SO much fun. She came over with Devin around 7 (they live in our complex, so this isn't unexpected) and was wearing this beautiful, sassy outfit. I said, "Ashley, you look amazing!" She said, "You are going to, too." Then she pulled out this new glittery shirt and said, "I bought this for you. Go put on your skinny jeans and lot's of makeup and this and we are having a girl's night!" Chance knew about it and the boys stayed at our place to watch Kate. I was so excited and felt so special. It's not my birthday or anything! Ashley had it all planned, we went to the mall and looked around at the girliest stores, bought a few things, then went out to eat crepes at the Awful Waffle (with Nutella, of course-can't have a girl's night without chocolate, that is a cardinal rule). I seriously felt like such a girl, trying on perfume and shoes and just catching up talking. Ashley said, "I figured you probably don't get to have much time just for you these days, so I wanted to do something nice for you." So incredibly thoughtful. Do I have the most wonderful friend, or what. Ashley, if you are reading this, thank you so much again!!! I had such a fun night with you!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment