Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Becoming Childlike

So, you know that scripture that talks about allowing ourselves to think and behave as a child would think and behave? Well, I just watched this video (it's a little long, but interesting) and it kind of brought new meaning to that idea! Especially the last half is good, if you don't have time to watch it all.


What Do Babies Think


Also, if I could describe what being pregnant feels like these days, it feels less and less like baby girl is taking up my space, and more like I'm taking up her space! :) And the movement isn't so much kicks anymore, more like slides and swishes on the inside. I said to Chance, "It feels like there is a real baby in there!" which is ironic, because she's been in there all along, but now it feels like a normal sized baby who is just in my belly, instead of a little thing that kicks around every now and then.


On a side note, I graduate with a BS in Elementary Education in two days. I am proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment