Sunday, April 17, 2011

I am a morning person.

So, my favorite time to exercise is the morning. Definitely. I've missed that this semester with all my early classes. Yesterday my friend Mary and I ran in the morning. And Chance made an observation that made me laugh. He said, "The thing about you is you like to wake up and right away do THE most physically exerting thing you could possibly do. Then you slow down the rest of the day and you're tired at night. I, on the other hand, like to wake up slow and build up during the day and then I'm still ready to go at night." Haha! Simply put, I'm the morning person and Chance is a night owl. It was just so funny the way he said it. So true though. I've always been that way. When I was young I honestly thought something was wrong with me because I was so happy in the morning. I thought you were supposed to be tired and grumpy in the morning. Haha! Anyway, I just wanted to write this cause I thought it was funny.

On a side note, yesterday was a great day! First day of finals, which is ironic that it was great. But it was because Chance and I both got two finals done in the morning then we played pool and went bowling and got food at Pizza Pie Cafe. And then Chance watched the second and third Twilights with me. Shocker isn't it? What's more is I kinda fell asleep in the third (funny, cause that was the one I had not seen and wanted to see. But Chance insisted on starting with the second because, as he put it, "I have to know the whole story or not at all" :)). So, once again, Chance watched a chick flick on his own. Here's how he summed it up: "Twilight is only good if you are blind, deaf and stupid." Hahaha!

I guess I'd better go. I woke up early to review my sunday school lesson. So far I have trimmed my fingernails, washed the dishes and written on this blog. I think I am a DISTRACTED morning person. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is exactly how Jake and I are...I drag him out of bed in the mornings and he ends up carrying me into bed at night because I've already fallen asleep watching a movie or something. The ironic thing is he has early morning classes and I work the night shift...yeah that has got to change! Good Luck with finals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling you! I am TOTALLY not good at staying up at night. Sleep deprivation = grumpy girl :) Miss you're morning smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a morning person at all. I envy you!!

    ReplyDelete