Each day of the month, write a blog post according to these guidelines below:
Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2-The meaning behind your blog name
Day 2-The meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
Day 7-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Day 8-Your favorite movie
Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11- A photo of yourself two years ago - how have you changed?
Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A photo of something you ate today
Day 14-A picture of you and your family
Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
Day 16-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 17-A photo of your favorite place to eat
Day 18-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 19-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 20-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 21-A photo of an animal you'd love as a pet
Day 22-Something you crave a lot
Day 23- What's in your purse?
Day 24-Something you don't leave the house without
Day 25- Your celebrity crush
Day 26- A song to match your current mood
Day 27-A photo of the item you last purchased
Day 28-What's in your makeup bag?
Day 29- Something you could never get tired of doing
Day 30-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 30-Plans/dreams/goals you have
I'm going to get a head start, because I'll probably slack later. Here's a recent picture of me. I have been so bad with pictures, I could not find a recent one just of me, besides wedding pictures, but I've already put up a lot of those :) So this is with two of my sisters and my nephew, who was born in August.
Here's some facts:
1. I am anal about brushing and flossing my teeth. Chance has recently come to realize this :) I think it stems from the 3 years I had braces and they scared me by telling me that if I didn't brush and floss diligently, I'd have nasty stains on my teeth. I haven't lost that dedication/fear, apparently.
2. My feet are quite large for a girl and for my height. I have always had big feet. Like a puppy haha! Maybe that's why I was good at balance beam and diving.
3. I love Christmas music in the house but I don't like listening to it while driving.
4. I fall asleep in movies at night 99.9% of the time. Chance has also become aware of this. He's watched many movies alone. Even Letters to Juliet. Poor guy.
5. I do not like snow or being cold. But I get hot and cold easily, and I don't like being too warm. I'm pretty picky about temperature.
6. I would rather walk 10 miles in a blizzard than drive 5 in it. By far.
7. I love my major (Elementary Education) but am also slightly scared of it. I mean, come on, being responsible for 20-30 kids for a whole year? Yikes. But in a good way. It's weird.
8. I only like to shop if I am shopping for something specific that I need.
9. I am also anal about keeping my nails short.
10. I've worn glasses since first grade. Both of my eyes are an 8. If you know what that means, you know I'm practically blind.
11. I'm picky about movies that I love. I can enjoy a movie for the entertainment but if one little thing doesn't fit my taste it takes a lot for me to watch it again. I like realistic movies the best.
12. I like listening to hip hop music while driving or dancing, but not as much just to listen to.
13. My default song for singing in the shower is "When you say nothing at all."
14. I love animals but have never had a huge desire to have pets. Also, I like dogs in general but when running or walking I automatically do not like them.
15. Water is my favorite drink.

I'm totally stealing this from you too :) Thanks Anna :)
ReplyDeleteI also might steal it, considering it's been months since I last blogged! It's super fun to get a peek at your life Anna, I'm glad you're doing so well!
ReplyDeleteOkay...we are totally the same on #'s 6, 11,12, and 13! And partially the same on #14 (I don't generally like animals...but I especially hate them when I run into them while running!).
ReplyDeleteYour list made me smile! I learned a little more about you...which lead me to believe that we were meant to be sisters! :)