Oh, summer...you've got a lot of potential :)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
My life at the moment...
...is good :) I just finished finals today. Now I have summer off! Well, I will be working the whole time (I got another part time job at Bed Bath and Beyond!! Such good news). And my family comes into town next week!!! And then Chance will be home :) That may keep me a tad busy. Wow, he gets home a week from tomorrow. I don't think it's really hit me yet. Isn't that weird? When he first left, 2 years felt like an ETERNITY, and I don't think I've completely realized that it actually is going to end...next Friday night. He'll be released Saturday at 10 am, and you better believe I'm gonna be at his door come 10:30!! I might tackle him. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know what's funny is that it didn't hit me until a few days before. EVERYONE kept talking to me about it and I felt like everyone was more excited than I was James was coming home. BUT that obviously wasn't true. I think we waited so long it's almost scary to be excited. I felt like someone was going to jump out and say "just kidding there's 3 more months" or something like that haha. Have you gone shopping A TON? I love new outfits. I totally wear the ones I bought for that first few days all the time haha. So fun. Don't be nervous, just take what comes. It will be perfect. love you girl.
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Nikki :) That really is how I feel. I feel like people are talking about it, I'm thinking about it, I'm shopping for it, I'm even making welcome home posters...but I still don't actually get that it's happening. It's so weird. I feel like I'm on cruise control. It's so true. We waited so long, it's like I'm nervous to be excited. I'm not nervous for him to come home. I'm nervous to let myself be excited that he's coming home. It's surreal. Probably no one else would understand that, haha! Love you too! Hope married life is treating you well and I can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteSHOULDN'T YOU HAVE A FREAKY BLOG TICKER COUNTING DOWN THE SECONDS BY NOW? COME ON ANNA GET WITH THE BLOGGING PROGRAM!! (THEY HAVE THE WEIRDEST ONE I'VE SEEN FOR PREGNANCY WITH A SCARY FLOATING ALIEN BABY THAT BOUNCES AROUND THE CLOSER YOUR DUE DATE IS... I SHOULD PROBABLY GET THAT:)
ReplyDelete